unix cli cannot view messages >32768

LFZ

unix cli cannot view messages >32768

LFZ
Hello,

We used to view messages with unix cli on older versions, and with 9_6_0 we are meeting some troubles.
Large messages can't be displayed, the command return in timeout.
We can only see partial message by selecting a short size (view QUEUE 0 1 2048).

Can you check what's going on please as it is used for checking our production environnement ?

Re: unix cli cannot view messages >32768

The message viewer converts the message as XML and then sends it over the wire. You need to specify smaller size (e.g 2048) in order to avoid memory problems.