unable to see smq domain on jmx client

swkho
Hi ,

I enable jmx on my smq(v9.4.6) but unable to see the smq domain on the jmx client.
I use jconsole for jmx client.

any clue ?

Thanks!

Re: unable to see smq domain on jmx client

After you have enabled JMX in the Management Swiftlet, you should see your router in jconsole like this:

After connect select the MBeans tab:

Re: unable to see smq domain on jmx client

swkho
I connect remotely.

Re: unable to see smq domain on jmx client

Have a look here.

Re: unable to see smq domain on jmx client

swkho
I figured it out.
Actually, I enabled on routerconfig.xml but when I check through cli, status is still disabled.
and it turns out to be syntax err:
    <jmx>
      <jmx enabled="true" />  -> early close
       <mbean-server />
    </jmx>

thanks!

Re: unable to see smq domain on jmx client

swkho
I meant to say, duplicate of jmx element