sharing swiftlets

jdrsto
I'm sure a number of people have built swiftlets for SWIFTMQ but don't find anywhere people have an interest in sharing them.

I'm in need of a swiftlet that exposes access to queues and topics as a server socket, probably mapping through configuration a single queue/topic to a socket address. Has anyone created such a thing and is willing to share it?

We have implemented an http swiftlet that permits access to queues and topics via http get/post. Maybe this can be shared. I'll need to check on this.