getContextEntities erratic behavior

Bali
We are using swiftmq:springsupport:jar:9.2.0', 'swiftmq:swiftmq-client:jar:9.2.0' these two jars. Recently we started seeing erratic behavior when the CLI connection times out and instead of getting an Exception
we get {"Request time out (60000) ms!","Error:"} this as response for cli.getContextEntities().

Can you tell us why we didn't get an Exception or is this the required behavior.

Re: getContextEntities erratic behavior

This is just a timeout of the CLI request you have sent. Is is possible that you got too many entities?