What is the Maximum Router Name string length

What is the Maximum Router Name string length

sanjan
May I know the maximum length of router name string?
I am talking about the router tag.
ie: <router name="<what is the max length of this>" .... >

Re: What is the Maximum Router Name string length

All Strings in Java are UTF-16. The maximum output length in our serialization is 64 KB. However, router names are used as parts of other names such as fully qualified queue names <queuename>@<routername> so you can't use the full length for router names.