Swiftmq 9.5.0 hangs

Kiran
I am trying to run P2PSender.java, AdminClinet.java that comes with Swiftmq package,

AdminClient.java hangs at follwoing location
connection = connectionFactory.createQueueConnection();

P2PSender.java hangs at following location
javax.jms.Queue queue = (javax.jms.Queue)ctx.lookup(queueName);

No changes made to the above two programs, just changed few variables like queuename.

No errors in logs, no errors while running above program it just hangs. I posted the question in the forum for 8.1.1 version and I was asked to upgrade, Now I upgraded to 9.5.0, Still the same issue.

Re: Swiftmq 9.5.0 hangs

Might be a DNS or firewall problem. Look here for further information.