SwiftMQ not able to handle 6K queues

Bali
We have nearly 6K queues in our current setup. As SwiftMQ becomes unresponsive after all the receivers have started for the queues. We have also made changes as suggested by http://www.swiftmq.com/developers/tuning/index.html.
What we have observed is whenever the receivers reach the 6K mark during startup the application stops responding. I am sure we are missing a small point because SwiftMQ should be easily able to handle this much queues simultaneously.

Re: SwiftMQ not able to handle 6K queues

You mean 6000 queues on a single router?

Re: SwiftMQ not able to handle 6K queues

Bali
Yes, Is there a problem. Should we go for multiple routers.

Re: SwiftMQ not able to handle 6K queues

6000 queues is a lot. Just keep in mind that every queue has a default cache size of 2MB. So if they all fill up, you would consume about 12GB heap for these caches only.

Think about using multiple routers and may be clustered queues.