SwiftMQ in JBoss FUSE, JNDI lookup fails

SwiftMQ in JBoss FUSE, JNDI lookup fails

CaKe
Hi all,
I embedded SwiftMQ in an OSGi-Bundle, because we use it in our environment. After I migrated from JBoss FUSE 6.1 to JBoss FUSE 6.2 I get the following exception from SwiftMQ:

javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Cannot instantiate class: com.swiftmq.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.swiftmq.jndi.InitialContextFactoryImpl]

SwiftMQ is embedded into the OSGi-Bundle into a lib-directory and the Classpath is pointing to this lib-dir.

Does anyone have expirience in using SwiftMQ in an OSGi-environment or even in JBOSS-FUSE?

Thanks!
 Carsten

Re: SwiftMQ in JBoss FUSE, JNDI lookup fails

This is a class path problem with JNDI, not related to SwiftMQ. There is a strange loading mechanism for the InitialContextFactory. You may search the JNDI docs...