SwiftMQ Explorer can't display message body

SwiftMQ Explorer can't display message body

Morc
  Hi,

  I have some messages on a queue. When I use the View Messages window the Message Body tab shows a ClassNotFoundException for a class that is not SwiftMQ code. So I tried amending the classpath in explorer.bat and add the JARs to no avail. What am I doing wrong? I'm running SwiftMQ 9.2.5 and Java 7.

  Thanks,

  Gabor 'Morc' Kormos

Re: SwiftMQ Explorer can't display message body

You'll need to add the class to the router's classpath.

Re: SwiftMQ Explorer can't display message body

Morc
  How do I do that, because I wrote "So I tried amending the classpath in explorer.bat and add the JARs to no avail."? The JARs meant the application JARs that surely contain the missing class.

Re: SwiftMQ Explorer can't display message body

The message body is extracted at the router side and the result is sent to the Explorer. Hence you need to put the application classes in the router's classpath and then restart the router (in your case both HA instances). Add the classes to the smqrX scripts.

That's the disadvantage of using ObjectMessages.

Re: SwiftMQ Explorer can't display message body

Morc
  Sorry, my bad. I did not realize you said Router, not Explore... Thanks for your help!