SwiftMQ AMQP Client API - Licensing

4integration
Hi,

About usage of SwiftMQ AMQP Client API in commercial products.

We have products which mostly are server based which we sell as similar to Software as a Service (SaaS). They need to integrate with message brokers (Azure Service Bus or RabbitMQ).
We also have rich client applications installed on our user's PCs - they are currently not in scope for AMQP messaging.

What I read from the license (http://www.swiftmq.com/products/license/licenseclient20/index.html ) it is not possible to freely use SwiftMQ AMQP Client API in commercial products.

Is that correct?

/ Joacim

Re: SwiftMQ AMQP Client API - Licensing

This is correct. The client is free but for internal use only. If you want to bundle it with your product, you'd need a commercial license from us. If you are interested, please contact sales@swiftmq.com

Re: SwiftMQ AMQP Client API - Licensing

4integration
Thanks for your answer