Swift JMS connection error [SwiftMQv4.7]

Swift JMS connection error [SwiftMQv4.7]

Wendy Wang
Some of our JMS clients were getting this error when trying to connect to the SwiftMQ router.

javax.jms.JMSException: error creating socket connection to 10.192.169.107:443, message: Received close_notify during handshake at com.swiftmq.jms.v400.ConnectionFactoryImpl.createServerConnection(Unknown Source) at com.swiftmq.jms.v400.ConnectionFactoryImpl.createTopicConnection(Unknown Source)

In what situation will this happen (i.e. the server send close_notify to the client during the SSL handshake)?

Re: Swift JMS connection error [SwiftMQv4.7]

It is during SSL handshake. But I have no idea about the reason.