Swift 11.1.1

jon

Swift 11.1.1

jon
I was given latest swiftmq server to install to and we suppose to install version 11.1.1 due some show stopper bug ?  I had installed in dev, but when it run, the server says it is version 11.1.0... can somebody confirm this is the case ?  The artifact was downloaded on 27/06/2018

Thanks.

Re: Swift 11.1.1

The release that you can download is 11.1.1:

Booting SwiftMQ 11.1.1 Production ...
... startup: Trace Swiftlet
... startup: Log Swiftlet
... startup: Authentication Swiftlet
... startup: Threadpool Swiftlet
... startup: Timer Swiftlet
... startup: Network Swiftlet
... startup: Store Swiftlet
... startup: Queue Manager Swiftlet
... startup: Topic Manager Swiftlet
... startup: Accounting Swiftlet
... startup: Management Swiftlet
... startup: XA Resource Manager Swiftlet
... startup: Routing Swiftlet (Unlimited Connections)
... startup: JNDI Swiftlet
... startup: JMS Swiftlet (XAASF)
... startup: AMQP Swiftlet
... startup: MQTT Swiftlet
... startup: Deploy Swiftlet
... startup: JMS Application Container Swiftlet
... startup: Scheduler Swiftlet
... startup: Monitor Swiftlet
... startup: FileCache Swiftlet
... startup: Streams Swiftlet