Resource Adapter for JMS 2.0 and Connector 1.7

Resource Adapter for JMS 2.0 and Connector 1.7

bl4d3
Hi,
I wasn't able to find that info on your site. But do you have already a resource adapter which supports Connector 1.7 API and JMS 2.0?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Resource Adapter for JMS 2.0 and Connector 1.7

We don't provide them yet.

Re: Resource Adapter for JMS 2.0 and Connector 1.7

bl4d3
In case it is helpful for others: swiftmq_jca16.rar can be still used with WildFly 8.1 (it works at least for me).   But I haven't tested if it would work when you use the JMS 2.0 API in the application in conjunction with swiftmq_jca16.rar.