QueHandlerClosedException

Ali

QueHandlerClosedException

Ali
We are receiving this error when using temporary topics in SwiftMQ. We have not isolated the exact point of failure yet, but I believe it is when a message is being sent across the temporary topic. I'm guessing that it occurs when a message is sent but the receiver has closed the temporary topic, but I can find no reference to it on the Swift MQ web site. Is this correct?

Re: QueHandlerClosedException

Yes, that's correct. If you send to a temp topic and the temp topic is deleted during send, this exception can occur.

-- Andreas