Quantcast

Need help importing ldap schema into Windows Active Directory

Need help importing ldap schema into Windows Active Directory

Kelvin W
I am trying to configure LDAP Authentication with Windows Active Directory, I am kind of stuck at importing the bundled LDAP schema 'swiftmq-authentication-schema.ldif' into Windows AD. Is there a version of schema ldif file that is for Windows AD? Any form of help is appreciated with this. I am still very new working with Windows AD.

Re: Need help importing ldap schema into Windows Active Directory

We haven't tested it with Active Directory. However, I found a link that may help. You may ask in the AD forums.

Re: Need help importing ldap schema into Windows Active Directory

Kelvin W
Thank you for the reply, we are exploring options to work with the LDAP authentication. May I know which LDAP servers have been tested with SwiftMQ?

Re: Need help importing ldap schema into Windows Active Directory

Netscape Directory Server, as stated in the docs. There is a schema for it and a generic schema, too.

Look here.