JMS_SWIFTMQ_AMQP_TO_ADDRESS causes AMQP client see wrong address

JMS_SWIFTMQ_AMQP_TO_ADDRESS causes AMQP client see wrong address

serega
Hi.
We have message flow that consists of both AMQP (Qpid Proton) and JMS clients:
AMQP Client -> (router1@queue1) -> JMS Client -> (router1@queue2) -> AMQP Client

The JMS client uses call ( (com.swiftmq.jms.MessageImpl) message).setReadOnly(false), manipulates the same message and passes it on to the queue2. I admit that we abuse SwiftMQ proprietary features.
The problem occurs on the receiving AMQP Client because it sees that a message came from queue1, where it should be queue2.

I fixed the problem by setting JMS_SWIFTMQ_AMQP_TO_ADDRESS  to null at the JMS Client. So the question is whether that behaviour is expected (according to AMQP specs) or it is a bug?

Thanks,
Sergejs.

Re: JMS_SWIFTMQ_AMQP_TO_ADDRESS causes AMQP client see wrong address

This is not a bug. You can avoid this behavior (and avoid using proprietary methods as well) by sending a new message in your JMS client. Otherwise you have to cleanup the JMS_SWIFTMQ_* props yourself to avoid unexpected behavior.