Quantcast

Flow control for durable subscribers

Matthew
Hi there - is there a way to modify the flow control behaviour for durable subscribers?

For example, we have a durable subscription cl1$tp2 and this has the following properties:

Max Cache size: 500 msgs, -1 KB
Cleanup interval: 120000
FC Start:  400
Max Msgs: -1

And we have the Publish/Subscribe Flow Control disabled.

However, we still see flow control for the durable subscribers and would like to increase the FC Start but can not see where to do this.

Re: Flow control for durable subscribers

See here, Queue Controller 06. If you have pub/sub flow control disabled, the delays will not be respected for the publishers.

Re: Flow control for durable subscribers

Matthew
Thanks for the quick reply!

Regards
Matthew