Exception when shutting down SwiftMQ router 9.6.0

Exception when shutting down SwiftMQ router 9.6.0

sanjan
Hi,

I get this exception when killing swiftmq router 9.6

Shutdown SwiftMQ 9.6.0 Production ...
... shutdown: FileCache Swiftlet
... shutdown: Monitor Swiftlet
... shutdown: Scheduler Swiftlet
... shutdown: JMS Application Container Swiftlet
... shutdown: Deploy Swiftlet
... shutdown: JMS Swiftlet
+++ waiting for connection shutdown ...
... shutdown: JNDI Swiftlet
... shutdown: Routing Swiftlet (Unlimited Connections)
+++ Waiting for Connection Termination ...
... shutdown: XA Resource Manager Swiftlet
... shutdown: Management Swiftlet
Exception in thread "Thread-10" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.swiftmq.impl.mgmt.standard.MgmtSwiftletImpl.shutdown(Unknown Source)
        at com.swiftmq.swiftlet.SwiftletManager$SwiftletShutdown.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
... shutdown: Accounting Swiftlet
... shutdown: Topic Manager Swiftlet
... shutdown: Queue Manager Swiftlet
... shutdown: Store Swiftlet
... shutdown: Network Swiftlet (NIO)
... shutdown: Timer Swiftlet
... shutdown: Threadpool Swiftlet
... shutdown: Authentication Swiftlet
... shutdown: Log Swiftlet
... shutdown: Trace Swiftlet
Shutdown SwiftMQ 9.6.0 Production DONE.

is this related to the bug fix:
Routing Swiftlet: In rare cases hangs forever during shutdown and waits for connection close (added 60s timeout).

Re: Exception when shutting down SwiftMQ router 9.6.0

This post was updated on .
Never seen this. Just tested it and works here. We haven't changed anything in this regard. Can you please explain more about your configuration?

Re: Exception when shutting down SwiftMQ router 9.6.0

Sorry about my assumption in my first reply; I have confused you with another poster.