Exception on createTxnId

fahem
Hi

I’m trying to run the SenderTransacted sample. But I get the following exception when I get to txc.createTxnId(); (This happens both when I debug and when I run the sample)

com.swiftmq.amqp.v100.client.AMQPException: Invalid destination
        at com.swiftmq.amqp.v100.client.Session.createProducer(Unknown Source)
        at com.swiftmq.amqp.v100.client.Session.createProducer(Unknown Source)
        at com.swiftmq.amqp.v100.client.TransactionController.createTxnId(Unknown Source)
        at SenderTransacted.main(SenderTransacted.java:142)

Do you know what could cause this? Could it be that my queue is not configured correctly? Do you have samples for how to set up a queue as well as the sender and receiver samples?
Thank you for any help.

Re: Exception on createTxnId

When I run it without parameters, it uses "testqueue" as destination and it works fine. If you use another queue, you'd need to create it.

For example, in the routerconfig.xml this looks like this:

    <queues>
      <queue name="testqueue"/>
      <queue name="myqueue"/>
    </queues>

Then restart the router. You can also define the queue via SwiftMQ Explorer or CLI:

http://swiftmq.com/products/router/admin/index.html