Create consumer on Cluster Queue - Operation not supported

Create consumer on Cluster Queue - Operation not supported

swkho
Hi,

I try to create simple jms consumer client, to receive messages from clustered queue.

following this link (JMS Usage -> Message Consumer)
http://swift.de/products/router/swiftlets/sys_queuemanager/clusteredqueues/index.html.

Queue queue = (Queue)ctx.lookup("cqueue");
QueueReceiver receiver = session.createReceiver(queue);

and I got the following exception "com.swiftmq.swiftlet.queue.QueueException: Operation not supported!"

browsing for your documentation, its meaning is "A generic queue exception. Should only be thrown on serious issues such as disk full etc."
I checked my disk, it only use 67% of storage.

Can you give me some pointers on the above exception?

I am using SwiftMQ_8.1.1
-I have federated router network
-clusterd queue is defined on the smqp url that the consumer try to connect

Re: Create consumer on Cluster Queue - Operation not supported

Does your clustered queue have linked physical queues? This is required.