Anyway to replicate message group cache in SwiftMQ HA?

Anyway to replicate message group cache in SwiftMQ HA?

mpoornima
Hi,

We are highly relying on the message groups on clustered queues to enable ordering so that we could process the messages of same group in that order. We came to know that SwiftMQ maintains the data about which group belongs to which physical queue internally. But this data does not seem to be replicated to the slave, so when there is a fail-over, ordering will no longer be maintained for the groups that are already present in queues. Is there any way to enable replication of this too? How can I achieve ordering when there is a failover?

Thanks
Poornima

Re: Anyway to replicate message group cache in SwiftMQ HA?

Message groups are currently not being replicated. After a failover they start fresh.

Re: Anyway to replicate message group cache in SwiftMQ HA?

mpoornima
OK. Is this going change in the future releases of SwiftMQ??

Re: Anyway to replicate message group cache in SwiftMQ HA?

Yes. We plan to add this for the next 9.6.0 release, available within  2 month.

Re: Anyway to replicate message group cache in SwiftMQ HA?

mpoornima
I see that 9.6.0 is released. Does this have the group cache replication feature? How do I enable it?

Re: Anyway to replicate message group cache in SwiftMQ HA?

It has and it is always on.