Any feature to encrypt password to pass PCIDSS

Any feature to encrypt password to pass PCIDSS

DouglasJD
As subject

Re: Any feature to encrypt password to pass PCIDSS

What do you mean exactly? Passwords between Clients and Router are never exchanged. We use Challenge/Response.

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 at 17:38, IIT Software [via SwiftMQ JMS Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
What do you mean exactly? Passwords between Clients and Router are never exchanged. We use Challenge/Response.

http://swiftmq-jms-forum.688.n7.nabble.com/Any-feature-to-encrypt-password-to-pass-PCIDSS-tp3041p3042.html
To unsubscribe from Any feature to encrypt password to pass PCIDSS, click here.
NAML
means that the password in XML is clear value. It is not able to pass PCI DSS (payment card industry data security standard. Do swiftmq have any feature to store the encrypted password value in XML file.

Re: Any feature to encrypt password to pass PCIDSS

No.

Re: Any feature to encrypt password to pass PCIDSS

You may encrypt the file itself?

Re: Any feature to encrypt password to pass PCIDSS

I forgot...

We have also JDBC and LDAP authentication. So you can store the credentials in a server. However, the credentials to access that server are in the routerconfig.xml.

Re: Any feature to encrypt password to pass PCIDSS

DouglasJD
Thanks for your information.