API to set the values instead of system properties

API to set the values instead of system properties

uvaraj
Is there a way to set ["swiftmq.jsse.anoncipher.enabled", "true"] by means of using swiftmq library api, as due to some security reason we cannot set this value through system property. any help is appreciated.

Re: API to set the values instead of system properties

You can set any system property from your Java code before creating the connection:

System.setProperty("swiftmq.jsse.anoncipher.enabled", "true");

Re: API to set the values instead of system properties

uvaraj
It doesn't work for us as System.setProperty does permission check and permission is denied for set\change the system property by the customized JVM running in an customized embedded linux. For security reasons, they are restricting.

So if you could provide an static api to change set the value it would be helpful for us.

Re: API to set the values instead of system properties

I don't think that we will provide an API to set this stuff as we are using a lot of libraries that are SwiftMQ-specific and these are working with system properties. So the only way for you is to grant permission to set the system properties.