AMQP acknowledgments

serega
I am using qpid-proton to receive messages from SwiftMQ over AMQP.

pn_messenger_t *messenger = pn_messenger("localhost");

pn_messenger_get(messenger, message);
pn_tracker_t tracker = pn_messenger_incoming_tracker(messenger);
pn_messenger_accept(messenger, tracker, 0);

The documentation isn't clear on that, but I was under the assumption that the last line sends an ack to the producer.  I've discovered that the last two lines don't do anything, and it seems like messages are automatically "accepted".  How does SwiftMQ behaves with respect to AMQP client acknowledgments?

Thanks,
Sergey

Re: AMQP acknowledgments

Look here under QoS. I don't know hat proton uses as default in its messenger. You may post your question in their user forum.